Ville Deals Terms & Condition
Terms of Sale
- Voucher purchased will have the redemption instructions on it like the expiry date offer period particular shop name etc.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer
- We are just an intermediate to the deals n vouchers and the voucher &the; deal is the property of the respective third party service provider
- If there is something wrong in the purchase from our side only then there would be money back or refund
- Once sold vouchers will not be refunded
- Taurus Technosoft shall be only liable to you for the refund for the specific voucher purchased & is not responsible for any indirect or remote loss that you or your friends & family may suffer from any voucher purchased in any circumstances
- Service provider shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries damages claims, liabilities &cost; suffered by or in respect of a customer caused in part by the service provider (doubt need to re-phrase or change it)
- Neither Ville deals nor the service provider is responsible for the loss of the voucher at the service provider’s place
- No credit or cash back for any voucher that is not used
- Vat currently the Vat is not charged but if the law changes then we will charge you the vat also
- The service provider is solely responsible for the redeeming the vouchers purchased by you
Use of the website, service & any purchase are each subject to the terms & conditions set out in this agreement. To use this website and /or the service (whether with or without registration) & to make any purchase, you must be 18 years of age or over.
Registration and Accounts:
You need to register to use the website more functionally or to access much of the service. In order to make any purchase from the website you need to register so that we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases and modify your preferences. We reserve the right to decline a new registration or cancel an account any time. User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Website and all charges related thereto. Taurus Technosoft shall not be liable for any damages to the Users equipment resulting from the use of this Website.
You must be registered in order to purchase any voucher from the website. By making the purchase you acknowledge that the purchase is made subject to the agreement accepting all the terms and condition.
- Taurus Technosoft shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/or services provided by the Merchant, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Merchant.
- No refunds shall be granted for Vouchers not used.
- Vouchers are redeemable in a single visit only.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of Vouchers.
- Vouchers may be applied only to purchase the merchandise sold by the Merchant, and may not be applied to shipping or handling charges.
- One Voucher per person is redeemable.
- Neither Taurus Technosoft nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or the reference number mentioned on it.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift vouchers, third party vouchers, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of Ville Deals Vouchers is strictly prohibited.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the Voucher void and invalid.
- The Voucher will expire on the date specified on it.
- There is no entitlement to a credit, cash or a new voucher, if the voucher is redeemed for less than or equal to the difference between the face value and the amount redeemed.
All information provided by you at the time of registration is true, accurate and complete. While using the Site, you may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the Indian export control laws and regulations; or
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Taurus Technosoft) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or
- Illegal Transactions of creating accounts with fake email ids and creating fraudulent transactions like creating accounts and gifting to one account.
- Illegal transactions of gifting.
Creating accounts with fake email ids and numbers upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work.
Unless otherwise indicated for a particular communication, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post or otherwise transmit through this Website, including data, questions, comments or suggestions (“your Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In addition, Taurus Technosoft is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information without compensation to you.
Links to third Party sites:
You acknowledge and agree that Taurus Technosoft and any of its website co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Taurus Technosoft or its website co-branding providers of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
Information in the many web pages that are linked to Taurus Technosoft’s Website comes from a variety of sources. Some of this information comes from official Ignite Marketing licensees, but much of it comes from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals, both internal and external to Taurus Technosoft. Taurus Technosoft does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Taurus Technosoft and its Website Co-branding Providers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities:
User expressly agrees that use of this website and the minisites is at user’s sole risk. Neither Taurus Technosoft, its subsidiaries and business associates nor any of their respective employees, agents and third party content providers warrant that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from use of this website, or (ii) the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this website or the minisites. This website and the minisites are made accessible on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that ignite markting is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
In no event shall ignite marmeting, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing this website or the contents hereof, including the minisites and any software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on this site and the minisites.
In addition to the terms set forth above, neither Taurus Technosoft, nor its subsidiaries and business associates, third party service providers or third party content providers shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within this website or any of the minisites, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including without limitation lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
Taurus Technosoft is not responsible for any content that a user, subscriber, or an unauthorized user may post on this website or any of the minisites. Any content that is posted or uploaded that is or may be deemed unsuitable can and may be taken down by Taurus Technosoft. Moreover, Taurus Technosoft reserves the right to edit, change, alter, delete and prohibit any and all content that Taurus Technosoft, deems unsuitable.
Taurus Technosoft may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Taurus Technosoft chooses to terminate them. If you or Taurus Technosoft terminates your use of the Website, Taurus Technosoft may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Taurus Technosoft will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
This statement applies to the Taurus Technosoft web sites and services that display or link to this statement. In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post supplementary privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information
You may need to provide Taurus Technosoft your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the Taurus Technosoft; for instance, while registering on the website and while making an online purchase.
When you use the Site, Taurus Technosoft’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about your activities on the Site; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the personal information you submit to Taurus Technosoft. The anonymous information will be used for Taurus Technosoft’s understanding of how the Site is used and for other statistical purposes, for system administration and to personalize your experience. Taurus Technosoft may also collect information related to access times, browser type, and your IP address for tracking usage patterns and, if necessary, deny service in accordance with our Terms.
Taurus Technosoft may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Site, but it will never contain Personal Information, nor do we disclose the personal information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Taurus Technosoft is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Taurus Technosoft will do so.
Taurus Technosoft implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
You are required to submit your personal information at the time of making an online purchase of Ville Deals vouchers. Taurus Technosoft uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the personal information that you share with Taurus Technosoft is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from www.villedeals.com.
Extremely sensitive information like you credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care are available as per current technology. You are advised, however, that Internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.